Skip to Navigation Skip to Content

SITE SEARCH

FIND A LOCAL UK BIKE SHOP

Show shops within miles of

Re: pinnacle bikes

09 November, 2011 10:09AM
I'll not answer your question directly but suggest that you take a step backwards and work out what you want to do on the bike. When you have done that then you can work out what spec and features you need and then the sort of price you will need to pay. The reason I suggest you do that is to make sure that you really need suspension and hydraulic disc brakes. Both add complexity and cost to the bike and the suspension forks add weight. It might be that for what you want to do, a simpler bike is a better option for you since for a given amount of money, the quality of the other components on the bike will be better.

Apologies for not giving a direct answer but I have a bit of a reputation in this neck of the woods of helping people to sort out the bike that is best for them rather than selling them what they think they need. There is a method to this madness. I like to think that it enhances my reputation for giving good advice but more importantly, as a result, I see lots of my customers riding and enjoying their bikes and it is people riding bikes that ultimately keeps me in business with servicing and the like.
Subject Author Posted

pinnacle bikes

daveb 08 November, 2011 09:09AM

Daveb 08 November, 2011 07:34PM

DocB 09 November, 2011 08:11AM

daveb 09 November, 2011 09:06AM

DocB 09 November, 2011 10:09AM

siwatts 09 November, 2011 11:51AM

DocB 09 November, 2011 06:50PM

Daveb 11 November, 2011 11:07AM

DocB 11 November, 2011 11:17AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions
WhyCycle and all content is ©Copyright SiWIS 2001-2014 except where stated.